Following our successful First World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering in Dubai, UAE on 27-29 March 2017, Biocore group proudly announcing the 2nd World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering during June 25-27, 2018, Dubai, UAE. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to take this opportunity to sincerely appreciate the Biotechnology-2017 keynote speakers, regular session speakers, specialized session organizers, session chairs and attendees whose contributions and efforts made Biotechnology-2017 a success one.
Biocore extend a warm welcome to the distinguished speakers, delegates, biotechnologists, clinical and biomedical engineers, researchers, and pharmaceutical industry leaders from all around the world to attend the 2nd World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (Biotechnology-2018) during June 25-27, 2018, UAE.
This event will focus on various important disciplines of biotechnology and bioengineering. This conference will have a variety of plenary lectures, session lectures and poster presentations, Scientific Exhibitions, Panel Discussions, and the B2B meetings with world renowned speakers, biotechnologists, pharmaceutical professionals and leading specialists involved in biotechnology and bioengineering.
We hope that you will find Biotechnology-2018 is enjoyable and valuable.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food and Nutrition Biotechnology
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology and Cell Culture
- Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology
- Biotechnology in Medical and Health Care
- Biochemistry and Biochemical Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Biosensor
- Biomaterials and Biomechanics
- Bioenergy, Biofuels, Biorefinery and Biogas Technology
- Genetic Engineering and rDNA Technology
- Environmental Biotechnology and Materials Engineering
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotherapeutics and Vaccines
- Toxicology and Safety
- Bio-Instrumentation Techniques
- Tissue Science and Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology and Fermentation techniques
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Bioelectrical and Neural Engineering
- Current Scenario of Biotechnology
- Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Biology & Biotechnology of Reproduction
Synthetic Genomics Inc.
University of Texas at San Antonio
Firdos Alam Khan
Manipal University Dubai
California South University
Mohamed Abd Ellatif
King Khalid University