Following our successful First World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering in Dubai, UAE on 27-29 March 2017, Biocore group proudly announcing the 2nd World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering during June 25-27, 2018, Dubai, UAE. On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we would like to take this opportunity to sincerely appreciate the Biotechnology-2017 keynote speakers, regular session speakers, specialized session organizers, session chairs and attendees whose contributions and efforts made Biotechnology-2017 a success one.
Biocore extends a warm welcome to the distinguished speakers, delegates, biotechnologists, clinical and biomedical engineers, researchers, and pharmaceutical industry leaders from all around the world to attend the 2nd World Congress and Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (Biotechnology-2018) during June 25-27, 2018, UAE.
This event will focus on various important disciplines of biotechnology and bioengineering. This conference will have a variety of plenary lectures, session lectures and poster presentations, Scientific Exhibitions, Panel Discussions, and the B2B meetings with World-renowned Speakers, biotechnologists, pharmaceutical professionals and leading specialists involved in biotechnology and bioengineering.
We hope that you will find Biotechnology-2018 is enjoyable and valuable.
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Food and Nutrition Biotechnology
- Plant and Animal Biotechnology and Cell Culture
- Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology
- Biotechnology in Medical and Health Care
- Biochemistry and Biochemical Engineering
- Bioinformatics and Biosensor
- Biomaterials and Biomechanics
- Bioenergy, Biofuels, Biorefinery and Biogas Technology
- Genetic Engineering and rDNA Technology
- Environmental Biotechnology and Materials Engineering
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Biotherapeutics and Vaccines
- Toxicology and Safety
- Bio-Instrumentation Techniques
- Tissue Science and Engineering
- Industrial Biotechnology and Fermentation techniques
- Genomics and Proteomics
- Bioelectrical and Neural Engineering
- Current Scenario of Biotechnology
- Bioremediation and Biodegradation
- Biology & Biotechnology of Reproduction
Dr. Parijat Sengupta
Research Assistant Professor
University of Illinois
Dr. Alireza Heidari
Faculty of Chemistry
Applied Microbiology Unit, California South University,
Dr. Geronikaki Athina
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Dr. Ali Ghafarinazari
University of Verona
Dr. Farkhondeh (Fari) Fathi
Mount Allison University
Dr Ioannis E. Papadakis
Agricultural University of Athens
Prof. Dr. Saber Mohamed Abd-Allah
Dr. Timur Sh. Atabaev
Frontier Physics Research Division, Seoul National University,South Korea
Osama O. Ibrahim
Bio Innovastion LLC
Savonia University of Applied Sciences
Dublin City University
Elena van Dijk
PRIVATE Clinic Elena van Dijk
Synthetic Genomics Inc.
Yerevan State University
Past Conference Report
The World Congress & Expo on Biotechnology and Bioengineering (Biotechnology & Bioengineering 2017) hosted by Biocore Group was held at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dubai, UAE during March 27-29, 2017. This event has focused on various important disciplines of biotechnology and bioengineering. This conference had a variety of plenary lectures, session lectures and poster presentations, Scientific Exhibitions, Panel Discussions, and the B2B meetings with world-renowned speakers, biotechnologists, pharmaceutical professionals and leading specialists involved in biotechnology and bioengineering.
Our Organizing Committee Members, Editorial Board Members of Biocore Journals, eminent scientists, researchers and young students who attended from 30 different countries has made the conference one of the most successful and productive events in 2017 from Biocore Group.